Thursday, March 2, 2017

Everything Old is New Again

Having completed over two hundred and twenty-five 5x5's in the last nine months, I've now decided it's time that I refocus my attention, and get back to working on something a bit more . . . "sequential."

I'll have more to reveal about that subject in the coming days, but for now, I'm going to be stepping away from creating anymore new 5x5's.

I will say this much though.
If all goes as planned with what I'm working on, I intend to premiere it at this year's coming con appearances.

So, for time being, I'll be occasionally rotating older pieces through the Store, so that there's plenty of works available during my Store hiatus.

T.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ted, looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve at Motor City Con. Also looking forward to snagging a copy of Mondo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lou,
      Be seein' ya there, man.
      I'll make sure I pull a copy of Mondo for you.

      Delete